Administrator BondClick Here To Print The Application
Probate Bonds of all types, including the Administrator Bond, require good personal credit and the services of an attorney must be enlisted. This type of bond is also known as an Executor Bond, Conservator Bond, Estate Bond, Fiduciary Bond, Guardianship Bond, Trustee Bond, or a Probate Bond.
This Administrator Bond, a type of Probate Bond, guarantees the faithful discharge of duties and accounting in accordance with both the law and any orders of court.
The court order for this Administrator Bond must accompany the application.
- The minimum premium is $100
- For bond amounts less than $200,000, the price is approximately 0.65% of the required bond amount.
- For bond amounts between $200,000 and $500,000, the price is approximately 0.5% of the required bond amount.
- For bond amounts above $500,000, the price is approximately 0.45% of the required bond amount.
Our Free Same Day Quote Procedure
1. Our applications, your good credit, and the necessary court documents are all that's usually needed to get you a price for an Administrator Bond. We don't have a short form that asks you for contact information and bond type only. Unless it is a pre-approved special bond, this type of form usually followed by a call from the surety agency to obtain the balance of the information needed to get the approval.
2. We never require an application fee. All quotes are 100% free.
3. Bond approvals, like loans are based on personal credit, financial strength of the owner, bond amount and type of bond. The more information you provide, the better chance you have of getting the lowest available price and a faster approval.