Credit Services Organization Bond
A Credit Services Organization is a person, or company, who is engaged, for a fee, in providing consumers with:
- The improvement of a consumer's credit history or rating; or
- Obtaining a consumer credit extension.
The Credit Services Organization Bond ensures that consumers who hire a Credit Services Organization are protected for damages that may occur as a result of the actions of the Credit Services Organization.
The Credit Services Organization Bond is required in the following states:
Each state listed has a different Credit Services Organization Surety Bond requirement. When you click on a state, if there is a fixed Credit Services Organization Surety Bond Amount, it is listed. The states without a Credit Services Organization Bond amount listed (Arizona, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Virgnia) have a variable Surety Bond requirement that is determined on a license-by-license basis by the state.
Bonds Express can typically send a Credit Services Organization Bond quote out to you within 24 hours.
Our Free 24 Hour Quote Procedure
How to cut down the approval process and keep your cost low:
1. Our applications are all that's usually needed to get you a price.
2. Occasionally, more information is needed. If so, we will contact you within 24 hours.
3. If you have credit issues, approvals might need an additional day.
4. We never require an application fee. All quotes are 100% free.
5. Bond approvals, like loans, are based on personal credit, financial strength of the owner, bond amount and type of bond. The more information you provide, the better chance you have of getting the lowest available price and a faster approval.
Thank you for choosing Bonds Express as your Credit Services Organization Bond provider.