Airport Security BondClick Here To Print The Application
The U.S. Custom and Border Protection (CBP) requires that any individual or company that works at a CBP controlled international airport and has access to custom airport security areas secure an Airport Security Bond.
The Airport Security Bond (ASB) is also known as an Activity One Bond.
The Airport Security Bond amount set by the CBP is dependent upon the number of employees that will require access to the Customs security area. The Airport Security Bond can be in the amount of $25,000, $50,000 or $100,000 and up - the CBP retains the right to raise the penalty of this bond at any time.
Please note that this bond is not a Customs Import Bond. If the individual or company possessing an Airport Security Bond attempts to import goods from any foreign country using this bond, the CBP may terminate this Airport Security Bond Immediately.
This Airport Security Bond requires minimal underwriting and we offer a 24 hour free approval process for your Airport Security Bond.
Our Free 24 Hour Quote Procedure
How to cut down the approval process and keep your cost low:
1. Our applications are all that's usually needed to get you a price.
2. Occasionally, more information is needed. If so, we will contact you within 24 hours.
3. If you have credit issues, approvals might need an additional day.
4. We never require an application fee. All quotes are 100% free.
5. Bond approvals, like loans, are based on personal credit, financial strength of the owner, bond amount and type of bond. The more information you provide, the better chance you have of getting the lowest available price and a faster approval.
Complete our fast and easy online application by clicking the link below. Most will receive a free quote for a Airport Security Bond within 24 hours.
Click Here To Print The Application