Debt Management Services Provider Bond
Several states have Surety Bond requirements for those engaged as Debt Management Services Providers. The Debt Management Services Provider Bond is also known as a Debt Adjusters (or Adjustment) Bond, a Credit Counseling Service Providers Bond, or a Debt Counseling Service Providers Bond.
Please not that the Debt Management Services Provider Bond is a different Surety Bond type than a Credit Service Organization Bond.
There are a few states that have common Debt Management Services Provider Bond language due to the adaptation of the Uniform Debt-Management Services Act. Other states have varying stipulations upon their own Debt Management Services Provider Bonding requirements.
Overall, Debt Management Services Providers are typically engaged in the business of prorating the income of the a debtor to the debtor's creditors. In these instances, a Debt Management Services Provider might purchase the debt of the debtor and assume all obligations in return for a service charge.
The following states have Debt Management Services Provider Bond, Debt Adjustment Bond, Debt Counseling Services Provider Bond, or Credit Counseling Services Provider Bond requirements. Most state have a fixed Debt Management Services Provider Bond amount. Where there is no Surety Bond amount, the price varies based upon the requiremements of state legislatioon.
When you have determined the type of Surety Bond that you will require for your Debt Management Business, fill out our easy application by clicking on the links below. Bonds Express will send you a quote within one business day in most situations.
Please click on the Debt Management Services Provider Bond that you need for more information:
Our Free 24 Hour Quote Procedure
How to cut down the approval process and keep your cost low:
1. Our applications are all that's usually needed to get you a price.
2. Occasionally, more information is needed. If so, we will contact you within 24 hours.
3. If you have credit issues, approvals might need an additional day.
4. We never require an application fee. All quotes are 100% free.
5. Bond approvals, like loans, are based on personal credit, financial strength of the owner, bond amount and type of bond. The more information you provide, the better chance you have of getting the lowest available price and a faster approval.
Complete our fast and easy online application by clicking the link below. Most will receive a free quote for a Debt Management Services Provider Bond within 24 hours.