Employment Agency Bonds
Several states require that an Employment Agency Bond be in place before an Employment Agency license can be issued. Depending upon your state, an Employment Agency Bond may be referred to as a Employer Service Bond, Employee Leasing Bond, a Professional Employer Services Bond or an Employee Counseling Service Bond.
Our Free 24 Hour Quote Procedure
How to cut down the approval process and keep your cost low:
1. Our applications are all that's usually needed to get you a price.
2. Occasionally, more information is needed. If so, we will contact you within 24 hours.
3. If you have credit issues, approvals might need an additional day.
4. We never require an application fee. All quotes are 100% free.
5. Bond approvals, like loans, are based on personal credit, financial strength of the owner, bond amount and type of bond. The more information you provide, the better chance you have of getting the lowest available price and a faster approval.
Thank you for choosing Bonds Express as your Employment Agency Bondss provider. If your required Employment Agency Bonds is not listed above, please fill out the application below for a quote.