Farm Labor Contractor Bond
The United States Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division requires a Farm Labor Contractor Bond under Section H-2a of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). The Farm Labor Contractor Bond is necessary if you are considered an H-2ALCS under this act.
The Farm Labor Contractor Bond amounts are as follows:
- $5,000 for a labor certification with fewer than 25 employees;
- $10,000 for a labor certification with 25 to 49 employees;
- $20,000 for a labor certification with 50 to 74 employees;
- $50,000 for a labor certification with 75 to 99 employees; and
- $75,000 for a labor certification with 100 or more employees.
A surety bond protects the party requesting the bond, the Obligee,
against any financial losses as a result of poor financial decisions, damages,
unethical decisions, or a failure to follow state and local laws on the part of
you, the Principal. The Farm Labor Contractor Bond holds
you accountable for your business decisions.
By possessing a Farm Labor Contractor Bond, you are telling your Obligee that you can be trusted as a Principal and that you stand behind your business decisions.
Our Free 24 Hour Quote Procedure
How to cut down the approval process and keep your cost low:
1. Our applications are all that's usually needed to get you a price.
2. Occasionally, more information is needed. If so, we will contact you within 24 hours.
3. If you have credit issues, approvals might need an additional day.
4. We never require an application fee. All quotes are 100% free.
5. Bond approvals, like loans, are based on personal credit, financial strength of the owner, bond amount and type of bond. The more information you provide, the better chance you have of getting the lowest available price and a faster approval.
Complete our fast and easy online application by clicking the link below. Most will receive a free quote for a Farm Labor Contractor Bond within 24 hours. Click Here For The Fast & Easy Online Application