Food Stamp Bond
The United Stated Department of Agriculture Division of Food and Nutrition Services requires a Food Stamp Bond to ensure the ability of the USDA to collect payment from a retailer who has had a violation resulting in collection or sanction from the USDA. The Food Stamp Bond in the amount of $1,000 or 10 percent of the average monthly coupon redemption volume based on the prior 12 months of business.
Bonds Express offers a Food Stamp Bond with a 99% approval rate.
A surety bond protects the party requesting the bond, the Obligee,
against any financial losses as a result of poor financial decisions, damages,
unethical decisions, or a failure to follow state and local laws on the part of
you, the Principal. The Food Stamp Bond holds
you accountable for your business decisions.
By possessing a Food Stamp Bond, you are telling your Obligee that you can be trusted as a Principal and that you stand behind your business decisions.
Our Free 24 Hour Quote Procedure
How to cut down the approval process and keep your cost low:
1. Our applications are all that's usually needed to get you a price.
2. Occasionally, more information is needed. If so, we will contact you within 24 hours.
3. If you have credit issues, approvals might need an additional day.
4. We never require an application fee. All quotes are 100% free.
5. Bond approvals, like loans, are based on personal credit, financial strength of the owner, bond amount and type of bond. The more information you provide, the better chance you have of getting the lowest available price and a faster approval.
Complete our fast and easy online application by clicking the link below. Most will receive a free quote for a Food Stamp Bond within 24 hours. Click Here For The Fast & Easy Online Application