Postal Contract Unit Bond
If you have entered into a contract with the United States Postal Service for the operation of a Postal Contract Unit, you are required to submit a Postal Contract Unit Bond as a condition of licensure.
A surety bond protects the party requesting the bond, the Obligee, against any financial losses as a result of poor financial decisions, damages, unethical decisions, or a failure to follow state and local laws on the part of you, the Principal. The Postal Contract Unit Bond holds you accountable for your business decisions.
By possessing a Postal Contract Unit Bond, you are telling your Obligee that you can be trusted as a Principal and that you stand behind your business decisions.
Our Free 24 Hour Quote Procedure
How to cut down the approval process and keep your cost low:
1. Our applications are all that's usually needed to get you a price.
2. Occasionally, more information is needed. If so, we will contact you within 24 hours.
3. If you have credit issues, approvals might need an additional day.
4. We never require an application fee. All quotes are 100% free.
5. Bond approvals, like loans, are based on personal credit, financial strength of the owner, bond amount and type of bond. The more information you provide, the better chance you have of getting the lowest available price and a faster approval.
Complete our fast and easy online application by clicking the link below. Most will receive a free quote for a Postal Contract Unit Bond within 24 hours.