IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement) Bond
The International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) was designed to simplify fuel use tax (gasoline, propane, diesel, etc.) reporting by commercial motor carriers. IFTA allows for the commercial motor carrier to have one fuel tax license that is usable in all IFTA member jurisdictions. IFTA is used in all the contiguous United States, excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Washington, DC.
To apply for an IFTA license, you may need to secure and IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement) Bond. Typically, an IFTA Bond is not required if you file your quarterly reports and your taxes are paid on time from the prior year.
Please select your base state below to get your IFTA Bond:
Bonds Express offers an IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement) Bond with a 99% approval rate.
A surety bond protects the party requesting the bond, the Obligee, against any financial losses as a result of poor financial decisions, damages, unethical decisions, or a failure to follow state and local laws on the part of you, the Principal. The IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement) Bond holds you accountable for your business decisions.
By possessing an IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement) Bond, you are telling your Obligee that you can be trusted as a Principal and that you stand behind your business decisions.
Our Free 24 Hour Quote Procedure
How to cut down the approval process and keep your cost low:
1. Our applications are all that's usually needed to get you a price.
2. Occasionally, more information is needed. If so, we will contact you within 24 hours.
3. If you have credit issues, approvals might need an additional day.
4. We never require an application fee. All quotes are 100% free.
5. Bond approvals, like loans, are based on personal credit, financial strength of the owner, bond amount and type of bond. The more information you provide, the better chance you have of getting the lowest available price and a faster approval.
Most will receive a free quote for an IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement) Bond within 24 hours.